Welcome to my blog and the
"My Birthday Blog Hop!"
I would like to thank Debbie for including me in her blog hop.
I would also like to wish her a very Happy Birthday!
I would like to also thank Picture Keeper for sponsoring this blog hop.
The hop will start on January 24th at 8:00 am until January 28th.
We will draw the winners on Saturday the 29th, so make sure you check back and hop with us.
Our sponsor is Picture Keeper.
Each of us will have a Picture Keeper to give to a lucky winner.
I would like to thank Picture Keeper for sponsoring this blog hop.
See below for more information
on how to win!
If you want to play along with our blog hopping fun, you can go to the beginning
This is a Side Stair Step Card
I found instructions on Shelly's Images.
She has great instructions on how to make many different folds.
This is Shelly's site:
Recipe of my card:
- I used card stock from Bazzill
- The paper is from paper stacks that I had in my scrapbook room.
- I used my gypsy to pick my cupcakes.
- I used Straight From the Nest, From My Kitchen and Sweet Treats cartridges.
- The saying B-day on Lyrical Letters
- I cut them out on white paper and colored them with my Copics.
- My Cuttlebug was used to emboss the paper behind the B-day.
- The presents in the back of the card was cut from paper
Come back tomorrow for the next card.
Here is the list of all the stops:
com/ Debbie **** Birthday Girl and host
http://www.pinkcricut.com/ Sarah aka Pink Cricut
blogspot.com/ Sarah W
Picture Keeper’s method of baking up photos SO simple anyone can do it!
- Plug the small USB drive into any USB port on your computer.
- Click “Start Backup”.
- Picture Keeper finds and saves all your image files to the USB device!
- You can back up your images easily anytime after your initial backup- it only saves the new or changed images next time.
- You have the ability to save pictures on multiple PC’s.
- You can go with advanced options and pick and choose what types of files or which folders you want to save.
Go to the following for more information.
Each Blog will be giving away one 4GB (saves 4,000 pictures)
Be sure to friend Picture Keeper on Facebook!
"We would like to send a special thanks to Picture Keeper for sponsoring the Birthday Blog Hop. Each of the bloggers will be giving away 1 Picture Keeper on our blog at the end of the week. Since we will be posting a picture of our craft project each day on the Picture Keeper Facebook page."
You will need to "like/follow" Picture Keeper on Facebook in order to win the raffle.
I will be giving away my own blog candy.
In order to win.
1. You must be a follower (let me know by a post)
2. Leave a comment
3. Make sure you leave your contact info.
I will pick a winner on January 29th.
Your next stop is