Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Pink Stamper Imagine Challenge

This is a layout using my Imagine.  I decided to do this layout on my dogs.  Morgan(newly adopted from a rescue), Gus (my adopted dog from the same rescue a year ago), and Taylor (we have had since a pup).
I used my Imagine for most of the images.  I have started using Copic markers so I have made the image of the puppy using my markers.   I used Stickles to highlight the words.  I added collars and tags to each of the dogs.  The paw prints also have Stickles applied.   I am having so much fun.  Thank you to all the people out there giving my great ideas and information on my Imagine.  I am really enjoying trying new things.

Here is my layout for the challenge:


I can't wait for my next project to begin!

1 comment: